INTERNATIONAL SUPPLY CHAIN
International Supply Chain is a fully integrated logistics-service offering designed to deliver value by combining services across SSB Logistics to create a complete end-to-end solution.
We link your origin supply chain with your destination markets’ ever-changing logistics needs, drawing on our service portfolio, in-country professionals, global network, and technologies.
Origin logistics facilities located in all key-sourcing regions provide specialized services ranging from purchase order management and consolidation, to sourcing support and assembly.
Our supply chain experts design, implement, and manage services in partnership with our customers. This model, and comprehensive approach, creates real value throughout the supply chain by reducing costs and improving efficiencies.
End to End Solutions
Managed as an end-to-end solution, International Supply Chain represents a total supply chain service. Key Elements include:
- Electronic Purchase Order Management – increases planning from PO creation to final delivery.
- Origin Management – offers consolidation and multi-faceted value-added services.
- Vendor Management – drives conformance to meet your requirements.
- Information Management – manages the entire supply chain by exception.
- Solution Design – identifies your needs and challenges, conducts routing and network analysis, and evaluates total landed cost.
- Destination Management – provides Control Tower structure, reporting, account management and KPI accountability.
- Transportation Management – supports air, ocean, carrier management, all inland modes and express courier services.
Beneficial to Multiple Industries – includes retail & apparel, consumer products, industrial manufacturing and more.